Monday, December 30, 2013

The Purpose of This Blog

I'll be honest. The purpose of this blog is to vent the frustration which builds somewhere in my jaw muscles whenever I see dumb opinions, bad logic, or goofy perspectives plastered across the internet, particularly social media.

I'll be even more honest. I'll probably be writing these things, hoping in the worst part of my mind that the creator(s) of whatever stupid content currently requires rebuttal, will read this blog and learn the error of their ways.

The rational part of my brain knows humans don't work that way. But it's the irrational parts that require a vent...so I won't tell them if you won't.

By the way, my goal here is to be totally, brutally honest with myself (for example, as I wrote those words, the thought that went through my brain was: "More honest than most of my readers are rationally or creatively capable of being").

See?

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment